Posterior spinal minimally invasive surgical instruments
This set of instruments consists of drill guide, adjustable fixed brace, minimally invasive retractor, orthopedic distractor and lumbar minimally invasive retractor.
The product is used for posterior spinal minimally invasive ( channel ) surgery, including tibial, thoracic and lumbar spine injury ( fracture or dislocation ), thoracic and lumbar spine deformity, and spinal tumor.
1. Drill guide: It usually consists of a handle and a guide sleeve and has a double-headed or single-headed structure. Generally made of stainless steel. Can be reused.
2. Adjustable fixed brace: supporting tools for orthopedic trauma surgery. Usually made of stainless steel. Can be reused.
3. Minimally invasive retractor, lumbar minimally invasive retractor: manual operation, self-locking surgical instruments, hook-shaped blades in various forms ( such as blunt, sharp, fenestrated and deep ). Usually made of stainless steel. Can be reused.
4. Spreading pliers for orthopaedics: the handle is firm, and the head is gradually thinner. Its types are straight and curved, and have various sizes. The traction blade is located at the working end. The traction force is transmitted through a single or double pivot. Usually made of stainless steel. Can be reused.
1. Drill guide: used for guiding and positioning drill bits or taps.
2. Adjustable fixing brace: used to support or support bones during fracture fixation.
3. Minimally invasive retractor and lumbar minimally invasive retractor: used to expose the surgical field of vision, make the surgery easy to carry out, and protect tissues from accidental injury.
4. Orthopedic distractor: used to distractor vertebral bodies, tissues or implants in orthopedic surgery.
Address: No.9, Lingxiang West Road, Wujin Economic Development Zone, Changzhou, Jiangsu
Sweep Qr Code