Drill guide（type Ⅳ）
This set of instruments consists of a screw slip extractor, a steel plate bender, elevator, a bone hook, a wrench, nail holding forceps, a steel plate molding piece, a bone tap, a periosteum elevator, a screwdriver, a countersunk, a drill guide, a quick-fitting handle, an orthopedic reduction forceps, a bone holding forceps, a bone guide needle, an orthopedic drill bit, a depth finder, a clamp and a shearing forceps.
The product can be used for lower limb locking surgery to stabilize fracture site ( fracture closure ) operation of patients.
1. Screw Slip Remover, Bone Lever, Wrench, Nail Holding Forceps, Steel Plate Shaping Sheet, Screwdriver, Sounder and Clamp: Basic Tools for Orthopedic Surgery, Usually Made of Stainless Steel, Titanium Alloy or Polymer Materials. Can be reused.
2. Steel plate bender and quick-fitting handle: supporting tools for orthopedic trauma surgery. Usually made of stainless steel. Can be reused.
3. Bone hook: consists of hook and handle. The head of hook is usually made of stainless steel. Can be reused.
4. Bone tap: usually consists of a blade and a handle. The blade is usually made of stainless steel and the handle can be made of stainless steel, aluminum and other materials. Can be reused.
5. periosteum elevator: usually consists of a blade and a handle. the top of the handle is an oval or arc-shaped plate with sharp and blunt edges. Generally made of stainless steel. Can be reused.
6. Countersunk Drilling: It usually consists of a head and a handle. The head has a cutting edge. The head is generally made of stainless steel, and the handle can be made of stainless steel or polycarbonate. Reusable
7. Drill guide: It usually consists of a handle and a guide sleeve and has a double-headed or single-headed structure. Generally made of stainless steel. Can be reused.
8. Orthopedic reduction forceps and bone holding forceps: they are usually composed of forceps handles, forceps heads and gill shaft screws. The inner surface of the forceps heads is mostly provided with teeth. Locking devices can be arranged between the forceps handles. Generally made of stainless steel. Can be reused.
9. Bone guiding needle: usually consists of a head, a needle body and a tail, and can be divided into thread type and polished rod type. Generally made of stainless steel or titanium alloy. Can be reused.
10. Orthopedic drill bit: usually consists of a head and a handle, with a tapered tip at the distal head and a T - shaped handle at the proximal end. The head is generally made of stainless steel, and the handle is generally made of stainless steel, titanium or composite material ( such as teflon ). Can be reused. ( not used with active devices )
11. Shear pliers: they are composed of handles and jaws connected by but or double connecting shafts, and have straight or bent handles with various sizes. Usually made of stainless steel or hard alloy. Can be reused.
1. Screw Slip Remover, Wrench and Screwdriver: Used to implant or remove implants or bones from the body.
2. Steel plate bender: used to bend or reshape steel plates during orthopedic internal fixation operations.
3. Bone crowning: used for knocking and crowning during orthopedic surgery.
4. Bone hook: used to lift bones during orthopedic surgery.
5. Nail holding forceps and clamps: used to hold bone needles or screws during orthopedic surgery.
6. Steel plate plastic sheet and depth sounder: used to measure diameter, depth, aperture, angle, radian, etc. during fracture operation.
7. Bone tap: used to tap threaded holes in bones during orthopedic surgery.
8. periosteum elevator : used to strip periosteum and soft tissue attached to bone surface.
9. Countersunk drill: used to embed the nail head into bone.
10. Drill guide: used for guiding and positioning drill bits or taps.
11. Quick - fitting handle: when used in fracture surgery, it can be matched with other surgical instruments to complete the installation of internal fixation equipment.
12. Orthopedic reduction forceps and bone holding forceps: used for clamping and fixing bones, implants or clamping instruments in orthopedic surgery.
13. Bone guiding needle: used for traction, guiding or fixation in fracture surgery.
14. Orthopedic drill bit: used for drilling and tapping.
15. Cutting pliers: used for cutting, bending and ligating in orthopedic surgery.
Address: No.9, Lingxiang West Road, Wujin Economic Development Zone, Changzhou, Jiangsu
Sweep Qr Code