Screw Slip Remover（type Ⅰ）
This set of instruments consists of a screw slip extractor, a steel plate bender, a bone hook, a wrench, a screwdriver, nail holding forceps, a countersunk drill, a steel plate molding piece, a bone tap, a quick-fitting handle, a depth sounder, a holder, a drill guide, a periosteum stripper ( sub ), a bone retractor, orthopedic reduction forceps, a bone guide needle, a bone holding forceps and an orthopedic drill bit.
The product can be used for upper limb locking surgery to stabilize fracture site ( fracture closure ) operation of patients.
1. Screw Slip Remover, Screwdriver, Wrench, Nail Holding Tweezers, Steel Plate Shaping Sheet, Sounder and Clamp: Basic Tools for Orthopedic Surgery, Usually Made of Stainless Steel, Titanium Alloy or Polymer. Can be reused.
2. Steel plate bender and quick-fitting handle: supporting tools for orthopedic trauma surgery. Usually made of stainless steel. Can be reused.
3. Bone hook: consists of hook and handle. The head of hook is usually made of stainless steel. Can be reused.
4. Countersunk drill: It usually consists of a head and a handle. The head has a cutting edge. The head is generally made of stainless steel, and the handle can be made of stainless steel or polycarbonate. Can be reused.
5. Bone tap: usually consists of a blade and a handle. The blade is usually made of stainless steel, and the handle can be made of stainless steel, aluminum and other materials. Can be reused.
6. Drill guide: It usually consists of a handle and a guide sleeve and has a double-headed or single-headed structure. Generally made of stainless steel. Can be reused.
7. periosteum stripper ( sub ): usually consists of a blade and a handle. the top of the handle is an oval or arc-shaped plate with sharp and blunt edges. Generally made of stainless steel. Can be reused.
8. Bone retractor: manually operated surgical instrument, including self-locking structure and hook-shaped blades in various forms ( such as blunt, sharp, windowing and deep ). Generally made of stainless steel. Can be reused.
9. Orthopedic reduction forceps and bone holding forceps: they are usually composed of forceps handles, forceps heads and gill shaft screws. The inner surface of the forceps heads is mostly provided with teeth. Locking devices can be arranged between the forceps handles. Generally made of stainless steel. Can be reused.
10. Bone guiding needle: usually consists of a head, a needle body and a tail, and can be divided into two types: threaded type and polished rod type. Generally made of stainless steel or titanium alloy. Can be reused.
11. Orthopedic drill bit: usually consists of a head and a handle, with a tapered tip at the distal head and a T - shaped handle at the proximal end. The head is generally made of stainless steel, and the handle is generally made of stainless steel, titanium or composite material ( such as teflon ). Can be reused. ( not used with active devices )
1. Screw Slip Remover, Screwdriver and Wrench: Used to implant or remove implants or bones from the body.
2. Steel plate bender: used to bend or reshape steel plates during orthopedic internal fixation operations.
3. Bone hook: used to lift bones during orthopedic surgery.
4. Nail holding forceps and clamps: used to hold bone needles or screws during orthopedic surgery.
5. Countersunk drill: used to embed the nail head into bone.
6. Steel plate plastic sheet and depth sounder: used to measure diameter, depth, aperture, angle, radian, etc. during fracture operation.
7. Bone tap: used to tap threaded holes in bones during orthopedic surgery.
8. Quick - fitting handle: when used in fracture surgery, it can be matched with other surgical instruments to complete the installation of internal fixation equipment.
9. Drill guide: used for guiding and positioning drill bits or taps.
10. periosteum stripper ( sub ): used to strip periosteum and soft tissue attached to bone surface.
11. Bone retractor: It is used to expose the visual field of the operation, make the operation easy, and protect tissues from accidental injury.
12. Orthopedic reduction forceps and bone holding forceps: used for clamping and fixing bones, implants or clamping instruments in orthopedic surgery.
13. Bone guiding needle: used for traction, guiding or fixation in fracture surgery.
14. Orthopedic drill bit: used for drilling and tapping.
Address: No.9, Lingxiang West Road, Wujin Economic Development Zone, Changzhou, Jiangsu
Sweep Qr Code