Fracture Fixing Clamp（type Ⅲ）
This set of instruments consists of reduction forceps ( Type I ), fracture fixation clamps ( Type I, Type II, Type III ), bone guide needles ( Type I, Type II, Type III, Type IV ) and orthopedic positioning plates ( Type I ).
Gun - type reduction forceps instruments are mainly used for fracture reduction of pelvic fracture, intra-articular fracture and long bone fracture in orthopedic surgery.
This set of instruments consists of reduction forceps, fracture fixation clamps, bone guide needles and orthopedic positioning plates.
1. Reduction forceps: usually consisting of forceps handle, forceps head and gill shaft screw. The inner surface of forceps head is mostly provided with teeth. Locking devices can be arranged between forceps handles. Generally made of stainless steel. Non - sterile supply.
2. Fracture Fixing Clamp: Supporting Tool for Orthopedic Trauma Surgery. Generally made of stainless steel. Non - sterile supply.
3. Bone guiding needle: usually consists of a head, a needle body and a tail, and can be divided into two forms: screw thread type and polished rod type. Generally made of stainless steel or titanium alloy. Non - sterile supply.
4. Orthopedic positioning films: basic tools for orthopaedic surgery. Usually made of stainless steel, titanium alloy, aluminum alloy or polymer materials. Non - sterile supply.
Gun - type reduction forceps instruments are mainly used in orthopedic surgery to reduce pelvic fractures, intra-articular fractures and long bone fractures.
1. Reduction forceps: used to clamp and fix bones, implants, or clamping instruments in orthopedic surgery.
2. Fracture fixation clamp: used to clamp bones for reduction and fixation during fracture surgery.
3. Bone guiding needle: used for guiding, guiding or positioning during orthopedic surgery.
4. Orthopedic positioning plate: used for positioning, guiding and protecting.
Address: No.9, Lingxiang West Road, Wujin Economic Development Zone, Changzhou, Jiangsu
Sweep Qr Code